The U.S. Department of Education on Tuesday named six Colorado schools, including three in the Denver Public Schools district, as 2021 National Blue Ribbon Schools.
The award, which was given to 325 schools across the nation, goes to schools if they are among the highest-performing institutions in their state or have reduced achievement gaps among students, according to Tuesday’s news release.
The Colorado schools to receive the award are:
- High Peaks Elementary School in Boulder
- Carson Elementary School in Denver
- McKinley-Thatcher Elementary School in Denver
- William Roberts ECE-8 School in Denver
- Valor Christian High School in Highlands Ranch
- North Valley Middle School in La Salle
Source: Read Full Article